Starting a new business can be a daunting time. We can meet with you and advise about the viability of the business and compliance requirements with Revenue and The Companies Office.
Some of the areas we will discuss with you are:
- The format of the business – sole trader, partnership or limited
- Tax registration and business registration
- Maintenance of books and records
- Application for bank loans
- Preparation of cash flows and projections
Companies, Soletraders and Partnerships
We provide a comprehensive service to small and medium businesses. This includes preparation and review with our client of accounts and tax returns and advising client of:
- profitability of business
- possible cost saving measures to improve profitability
- tax liability and ways to reduce taxes
Individuals, PAYE earners and Landlords
In some cases tax payers who are not self employed are also required to file income tax returns. The following are some of the reasons you may need to file and income tax return:
- rental income from a rented property
- income tax overpaid due to incorrect tax credits
- possible tax refund in year of marriage
- to claim additional credits e.g, medical expenses, rent expenses,
As part of our services we advise about maintenance of accurate books and records for the business. We can assist you with the maintenance of these records.
We provide a payroll service to clients providing pay slips for employees on a weekly or monthly basis (or as required). We advise of PAYE/PRSI due to the Collector General, prepare all Revenue returns and provide P60’s for employees.
We prepare VAT returns for clients and advise of amount payable or refundable. If you wish to prepare your own vat returns we can also advise and assist you to set this up.
Summary of Services provided
The following is a list of services we provide. This is not a complete list. Please contact us if you have a query regarding our services.
- Year end accounts
- Vat returns
- Payroll and PAYE/PRSI
- Income and Corporation tax returns
- Cash flows and projections
- Company secretarial
- Third level grant applications
- Business start up advice
- Preparation of tenders
P: 057 8731494
P: 057 8731494